1. Masks are required at all times in the HJF unless eating in the Spoonholder Cafe marked seating area.
2. Eating is NOT allowed anywhere in the building except the Spoonholder Cafe marked seating area. Anyone not eating in the cafe area will be asked to leave that area.
3. To encourage social distancing only 50% of the seating in the HJF is available.
4. All study rooms and classrooms must be reserved. Study room keys can be checked out at the Circulation Desk. Reserve a room by going to this website.
5. Physical items that have been returned will need to be in quarantine for 4 days before they can be checked back out to anyone.
All of the HJF services and resources are available unless noted. The above policies and any other HJF policy are subject to change to reflect the College's decisions regarding COVID-19. For more information, see Morningside College's COVID-19 Preparedness Webpage.