1. Current Morningside College students
2. Work study eligible
3. Have an interest in strengthening their research skills or in assisting others
- Answering basic research questions online and in person
- Attending periodic training sessions or meetings as required
- Gathering reference statistics
- Completing promotional materials, such as displays or blog posts
- Help with special projects
- Referring students to a research librarian when needed
Helpful skills for the position:
- Research experience
- Good customer service skills
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We are also dedicated to strengthening professional development skills to benefit your future career!
It is also important to note that this is strictly a night and weekends position and job offers depend on your availability during those hours.
If you are interested in a work study position at the library, please contact Holly Schettler at email@example.com expressing interest and a short work history of relevant experience or skills.
Feel free to contact Holly with any further questions as well.